10 Distillery Drive
Westminster, MD 21157
- Community Garden - Provides healthy food to soup kitchens and Second Chances shoppers in need of fresh produce.
- Family Support Program - HSP’s Family Support Program gives HOPE, inspires CHANGE, and provides OPPORTUNITY by promoting healthy family relationships and growth toward self-sufficiency through education, skill development, and personalized support.
- Financial Education Services - Provides workshops, consultation, and coaching for those who want to learn the basics of personal finance and money management.
- Housing Services - Provides options for those in need of housing assistance or emergency rental assistance with housing.
- Home Energy Program - HSP works with Maryland’s Office of Home Energy Programs (OHEP) to assist Carroll County residents with electric and fuel costs, bill assistance, the Maryland Energy Assistance Program (MEAP), and arrearages.
- Opportunity Works - Prepares individuals with significant barriers to secure and maintain employment.
- Shelter Services - Provides services for those who may be evicted, homeless, or need help with finding shelter.
- VITA Program - Provides free tax preparation services to those households that earned less than $60,000.